Chaos Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Confederation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you reading right now?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brandonn
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
brandonn

What are you reading right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:43 am

What book are you reading? If your not reading anything, what was the last book you read?

i'm reading Redwall. its good for me because it isn't too big, and the words are easy to understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harro
Chaos Member
Chaos Member

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:24 am

Im reading to kill a mockingbird...have to read it for school...thx dictionary.com for telling me what the words mean...
Back to top Go down
Leem is BbpD
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
Leem is BbpD

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:39 am

my school had a play about that book

the last book i read was "Speak" and i read it for School, it sucked, it was about some chick that was raped
Back to top Go down
Scorchin Penguin
Admin
Scorchin Penguin

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:38 am

i am reading Inkspell

im sure a lot of you have heard of it
Back to top Go down
ryuk
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
ryuk

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:20 am

im reading the bloody jacky faber sears its about this girl whos a british orphan that joins the british navy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .thier are 5 books and the 6th is coming out in september cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you reading right now?   What are you reading right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you reading right now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Confederation :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: