Chaos Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Confederation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney

Go down 
5 posters

Teams or No teams?
4 teams of 3 games
Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney I_vote_lcap50%Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Single Battle games
Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney I_vote_lcap50%Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Scorchin Penguin
Admin
Scorchin Penguin

Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:46 am

Since we have hit 20 members we will have our Kick Off Tourney

Saturday April 19th

YOU HAVE ALMOST TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE

It will be 4 teams of 3 if all goes well

Pre-Battle Preparations:
Each team will have a decided Team Captain. Before each battle, the Team Captain will PM the tournament staff of his/her team members’ numbers.

Example:
Team A: Ralph [C], Tom, Jen.
Team B: Caitlin [C], Will, Joe.

Team A’s captain PMs the tournament staff the following:
#1 Tom
#2 Ralph
#3 Jen

Team B’s captain PMs the tournament staff the following:
#1 Joe
#2 Will
#3 Caitlin

The tournament staff will then inform both teams that:
Tom vs. Joe
Ralph vs. Will
Jen vs. Caitlin

This will happen before each Team Battle to prevent teams from picking who they get to battle within the teams to avoid one-sided battles. This method also brings out the fun of being surprised of who you’re going up against within your opposing team.

Battle:
To win your Team Battle, your team must win 2/3 of its team battle. I will use the same two teams from above to demonstrate.

Example:
Tom loses to Joe [Team B victory]
Ralph defeats Will [Team A victory]
Jen loses to Caitlin [Team B victory]

Even though Ralph [from Team A] defeated his opponent, his team lost in the end as his partners lost their respective matches. Giving Team B the win allowing them to proceed.

If you win 2 out of 3 battles in a row, then you'll automatically go through.

Example:
Tom loses to Joe [Team B Victory]
Ralph is still battling Will [Will Prematurely End]
Jen loses to Caitlin [Team B Victory]

Ralph and Will’s battle would be cut short due to Team B’s apparent victory as they have already won 2/3 of their battles. Even if Ralph was winning his battle, it wouldn’t matter.

Substitutes [8 Remaining People]:
The Sub’s sole responsibility is to keep the tournament running smoothly. Subs will permanently replace members absent from their respective teams. If the replaced team member happens to show up later during the tourney, she/he will then become a sub. The order of the subs will be determined on the sign-up order. First come, first serve basis. If a sub is missing as well, then the next sub on the sign-up list will replace the designated missing member of the team in need.

Example:
Team A
Ralph [arrives on time]
Tom [does not show]
Jen [arrives on time]

Order of Subs: Amy, Jim, Black Cougar, Tyler.

Amy would then replace Tom in Team A. Tom would then be placed at the end of the Subs list.

Team A’s new team
Ralph
Jen
Amy [replaced Tom]

Order of Subs change.

Order of Subs: Jim, Black Cougar, Tyler, Tom.

Last edited by Scorchin Penguin on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scorchin Penguin
Admin
Scorchin Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:53 am

Update
Back to top Go down
Howie82
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
Howie82

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:43 am

yay sign up number one =D, too bad I'll be probably dragging down which ever team I'm on XD
Back to top Go down
Scorchin Penguin
Admin
Scorchin Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:37 am

your FC ?
Back to top Go down
Dragon-X88
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
Dragon-X88

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:38 am

i'll sign up. hopefully Yami gets me my squirtle by then o.O

FC: 0129 8817 3957
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asiankiro
ryuk
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
ryuk

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:40 am

im in Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragon-X88
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
Dragon-X88

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:58 am

dude, we should postpone the tournament for 2 reasons:

1) PN's brawl tournament is on the same date. those who have already signed up for that cant sign up for this.

2) We only have like 25 members. Not all of them are active. we should wait until everyone is active or until we get like 50 members so that there are at least 20 active members. then we can advertise better. i know we all want CC to grow and expand, but there is such a thing as "too much too soon"...

Off-Topic: all admins; PLEASE PLEASE HAVE MERCY PLEASE! and put a quick reply box!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorchin Penguin
Admin
Scorchin Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:43 am

i was thinking of that too ace and

WE DONT KNOW HOW SOUP IS WORKING ON IT SO SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
Dragon-X88
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
Dragon-X88

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 am

ok. so is there gona be a date change?

sorry. lol. nobody told me that the admins were actually doing anything about it xD
Back to top Go down
Scorchin Penguin
Admin
Scorchin Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:48 am

yes im working on the date change right now
Back to top Go down
P.B.J.
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
P.B.J.

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:54 am

please say it didn't end me want to be in it

4983 4494 4222
Back to top Go down
Dragon-X88
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
Dragon-X88

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:10 am

P.B.J. wrote:
please say it didn't end me want to be in it

4983 4494 4222

no it hasnt started at all. we still dont know the date. so you're in, as soon as an admin adds your name (if i could, i would. but since idk the date of the tourney, i'll leave this untouched for now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney   Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Confederation Kick-off tourney
Page 1 of 1