Chaos Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Confederation

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's your favorite generation

Go down 
+3
Dragon-X88
Scorchin Penguin
ryuk
7 posters

1. 1st generation
what's your favorite generation I_vote_lcap14%what's your favorite generation I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
2. 2nd generation
what's your favorite generation I_vote_lcap86%what's your favorite generation I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
3. 3rd generation
what's your favorite generation I_vote_lcap0%what's your favorite generation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4. 4th generation
what's your favorite generation I_vote_lcap0%what's your favorite generation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ryuk
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
ryuk

what's your favorite generation Empty
PostSubject: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:22 pm

time to vote
Back to top Go down
Scorchin Penguin
Admin
Scorchin Penguin

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:08 am

I said first gen just because all of the Pokemon are fricken sweet, and its the original.

ARCANINE FOR THE WIN
Back to top Go down
ryuk
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
ryuk

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:05 am

you put down second

affraid
Back to top Go down
Dragon-X88
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
Dragon-X88

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:11 am

i say 2nd because it had the longest story. 16 badges? how can u be bored? it also had the time thing, which was hella awesome. except you had to wait for things to appear on certain days... which kinda sucked. btu other than that, it ruled
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/asiankiro
Harro
Chaos Member
Chaos Member

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 7:16 am

How could you not like the 2nd gen?
Silver GOld and crystal were amaizng...16 badges, extra long story, and a final boss (red), what wasnt kool about that. The ew pokes for that gen were probably the most creative, the introduction to ivs (they went up to 14) and Ho-Oh and Lugia. Suicune raikou and entei are also cool
EDIT: and cloning :p
Back to top Go down
Itachi90
Chaos Member
Chaos Member

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow...alwayz wanted to say it

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:53 pm

Definetly Second....They wer just so BEAST!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyrix-san
Chaos Court Judge
Chaos Court Judge

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:17 am

Second Gen.

It was the PEAK of pokemon, literally. From then on, they may have made improvements, but they also got rid of stuff. I mean, from 2nd to 3rd they lost:
day/ night
wild runners
a "second playthrough" (going to an older generation or something similar)
ect.

So yeah, they lost some pretty cool stuff. And a lot of the pokemon were awesome
Back to top Go down
brandonn
Chaos Member
Chaos Member
brandonn

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 am

johto fo sho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's your favorite generation   what's your favorite generation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1